Friday, September 26, 2014

DAY 213 - ARAMBOL BEACH



213) THURSDAY, 26 JANUARY 1978 : 0KMS. - ARAMBOL BEACH

 


I made up my mind to fly back home from MADRAS (CHENNAI) because it is a city with international flights departing to other international airports.  I began getting tired of a life, kept moving in the campervan, and I thought  that I had seen and experienced quite something in India.  Only one thing I felt sorry then was that  I  had to inevitably  miss to  visit the death place of the Lord Buddha in Kushinara.   

I had to blame myself that I did not earlier find out or seek for the direction to Kushinara  seriously.  I never knew that it was not far from ALAHABAD but I did not have much information




 
 




Anyhow,  I had to return  home, I was running out of pocket money as I had to keep enough amount to spend when I was back in Thailand while waiting to work again.




http://munichtomadras1977.blogspot.com


My friend, Tilo would go on his way to the south of India and would not retrace our former routes.  The further routes would be down to the peninsular end and  then up north into PAKISTAN on his way back to Europe











No comments:

Post a Comment